Ace Mosquito Control can give you peace of mind when it comes to mosquitoes. We offer treatment plans throughout the Triangle Area. Whether you want to protect your home or your business from mosquitoes, Ace Mosquito Control has the solution for you.
Many people begin to try to prevent mosquitoes on their own by using candles or bug zappers to stop mosquitoes. There are things that you can do to prevent mosquitoes around your property.
- Plant rosemary, marigolds and peppermint around your property. These plants naturally help to repel mosquitoes.
- Keep up with your yardwork. Keeping the undergrowth back, and your lawn neat and trim allows the ground to dry out more quickly and will stop it from harboring mosquitoes.
- Eliminate standing water. Mosquitoes can breed in a very small amount of water. Be sure to store your toys and gardening tools properly so that will not collect rainwater.
Although these steps can help prevent mosquitoes, they will not completely eliminate them. The best way to protect your family or employees is to contact Ace Mosquito Control and set up a treatment plan.
We offer two treatment options. Our conventional treatment option uses Talstar products. These top-rated products are effective at eliminating mosquitoes for up to 21 days. When you choose this option, you will receive treatment every three weeks. We also offer an organic treatment option that uses the Essentria products. These treatments will last up to 14 days and will put you on a bi-weekly treatment plan.
Quality Service Every Treatment
Each time you receive a treatment, your technician will complete the following steps:
- Survey your property to identify the problem insects.
- Find any protentional breeding sites.
- Eliminate standing water and apply larvicide to areas that cannot be drained of standing water.
- Apply an effective barrier spray that will eliminate adult mosquitoes and stop new ones from entering your property.